Pacific Life Insurance is one of the top insurance companies in the United States which primarily works with life insurance, mutual funds, pension plans, investment products and annuities. Pacific Life is currently headquartered at Newport Beach, California.
The company was founded in 1868 by former California Governor Leland Stanford who also happened to be first policyholder of the company. The money recovered from his policy upon his death was even used by his wife to pay the professors at Stanford University which was going through financial hardships at the time.
Pacific Life Benefits Include:
- Excellent agent commissions - NAAIP Guarantees Agents Highest Compensation
- Pacific Life Promise is offered by NAAIP, not the Prime for term
- Up-to-date Technology that one would expect from a Californian based insurer
- Annuity leaders: fixed and variable
- Life Insurance: term, whole, universal, ROP, etc.
- Pacific Life Underwriting Guide - 4 pages
- Pacific Life Smooth Sailing Fluidless Underwriting - Ages 50-69
- Pacific Life Commission Grid
- Pacific Life Advisor Website Login Portal
Fluidless Underwriting (Smooth Sailing) with Pacific Life for Clients 50-69 Years Old!
Pacfic Life Promise Term Life Insurance combines Low substandard pricing for older ages (20% per table) and No rate class restrictions.
- No paramed exam for qualifying applicants ages 50-69
- Up to $1 million value with all application submissions if has had comprehensive physical and blood work from primary doctor in the last 18 months.
Pacific Life Overview:
The total consolidated assets of Pacific Life Insurance Company reached $129 billion in 2016. Net income saw a sharp increase as well generating $720 million in 2015. Sales made by the life insurance division were to the tune of $290 million while Pacific Life generated net income of $114 million.
Pacific Life has witnessed strong growth numbers each year by providing the public with affordable insurance products that are available at competitive premium rates.
Pacific Life was presented with a Silver and two Bronze awards at the recently conducted 2016 Stevie Awards for Sales and Customer Service.
* The information provided is intended for licensed insurance agents only. It is not intended for the purpose of advertising the insurance products to the general public.